A first-class residential business meeting venue in a parkland setting
Our purpose-built centre offers a first-class venue for business meetings of all kinds, whether you need a secluded setting in which the board can discuss strategy, or residential conference facilities to suit the larger events.
There are a wide variety of rooms, from the Clifford Barclay lecture theatre seating up to 64 delegates to a selection of flexible classrooms and sixteen syndicate rooms most of which seat six to ten delegates. The bar is the perfect place to meet up with fellow delegates, whilst the dining room offers catering for a variety of functions including breakfast, buffet lunch and dinner or private dining.
The beautiful grounds are perfect for outdoor activities, including barbecues and receptions, whilst delegates are able to unwind using leisure facilities including an all-weather surface for tennis and football, fitness centre and croquet lawn. Within the fitness centre there is now a recreation suite that contains a range of leisure activities including table tennis, pool, darts and sports TV. The extensive grounds are also the perfect setting for a relaxing walk or invigorating jog.
There are 63 en-suite bedrooms offering exceptional value and comfort, including television, toiletries and complimentary internet access.
The venue is split into three wings: West Wing, Central Wing and East Wing. Egrove Park is a very compact venue with all areas easily accessible and open to all delegates.
Conference rooms range from the Clifford Barclay Lecture Theatre to a variety of seminar and conference rooms suitable for groups from 18 to 90 people.
- New Chester Room: large classroom which can seat up to 90 delegates (dependent upon room style required).
- South West Room: large classroom which can seat up to 90 delegates (dependent upon room style required).
- North West Room: smaller classroom which can seat up to 24 delegates (dependent upon room style required).
- Templeton Lecture Room: ideal for small groups and seats up to 25 delegates.
- Foundry Room: a unique and diverse room which offers delegates a creative space to think and fuel ideas. The room comes with arts and crafts which can help faciltate imagination. The adjoining room with sofas, bar stools and tables lends itself perfectly to a relaxing and engaging environment
The East Wing
The East Wing is specially designed to provide a self-contained and dedicated environment for groups, offering three meeting rooms, 15 en-suite bedrooms, and a lounge area.
Egrove Park Annexe is a self-contained annexe with 12 bedrooms, away from the main building, it is ideal for small groups who enjoy exclusivity. The annexe contains the James Clement Room, which can seat up to 25 delegates. The James Clement seminar room and syndicate room can be used as break-out rooms. There is also a lounge area for refreshments.
The Information Centre is situated at the heart of Egrove Park. It's resources – including books, internet access, printers, newspapers, periodicals, company information and market research – are available to conference delegates.
The grounds at Egrove Park are perfect for team building excerises and outdoor summer events such as wine tasting and BBQs, or just for a relaxing walk in the grounds during and post event.
We have ample free parking on-site.
Executive Education Centre